A list of the most recent research group publications.
All the publications listed below are indexed (i.e. Scopus or WOS) and concern technical journal publications or participation in international conferences as oral presentations.
- D. De Venuto, V. F. Annese and G. Mezzina, "Remote Neuro-Cognitive Impairment Sensing Based on P300 Spatio-Temporal Monitoring," in IEEE Sensors Journal, vol. 16, no. 23, pp. 8348-8356, Dec.1, 2016. doi: 10.1109/JSEN.2016.2606553
- D. D. Venuto, V. F. Annese, G. Mezzina, M. Ruta and E. D. Sciascio, "Brain-computer interface using P300: a gaming approach for neurocognitive impairment diagnosis," 2016 IEEE International High Level Design Validation and Test Workshop (HLDVT), Santa Cruz, CA, 2016, pp. 93-99.
- V. F. Annese, G. Mezzina and D. De Venuto, "Towards mobile health care: Neurocognitive impairment monitoring by BCI-based game," 2016 IEEE SENSORS, Orlando, FL, 2016, pp. 1-3.
- V. F. Annese, M. Crepaldi, D. Demarchi and D. De Venuto, "A digital processor architecture for combined EEG/EMG falling risk prediction," 2016 Design, Automation & Test in Europe Conference & Exhibition (DATE), Dresden, 2016, pp. 714-719.
- Annese, V.F., Martin, C., Cumming, D.R.S. & De Venuto, D. 2016, "Wireless capsule technology: Remotely powered improved high-sensitive barometric endoradiosonde", Proceedings - IEEE International Symposium on Circuits and Systems, pp. 1370.
- De Venuto, D., Annese, V.F. & Sangiovanni-Vincentelli, A.L. 2016, "The ultimate IoT application: A cyber-physical system for ambient assisted living", Proceedings - IEEE International Symposium on Circuits and Systems, pp. 2042.
- V. F. Annese and D. De Venuto, "Gait analysis for fall prediction using EMG triggered movement related potentials," 2015 10th International Conference on Design & Technology of Integrated Systems in Nanoscale Era (DTIS), Naples, 2015, pp. 1-6.
- V. F. Annese and D. De Venuto, "FPGA based architecture for fall-risk assessment during gait monitoring by synchronous EEG/EMG," 2015 6th International Workshop on Advances in Sensors and Interfaces (IWASI), Gallipoli, 2015, pp. 116-121.
- M. de Tommaso, E. Vecchio, K. Ricci, A. Montemurno, D. De Venuto and V. F. Annese, "Combined EEG/EMG evaluation during a novel dual task paradigm for gait analysis," 2015 6th International Workshop on Advances in Sensors and Interfaces (IWASI), Gallipoli, 2015, pp. 181-186.
- V. F. Annese and D. De Venuto, "Fall-risk assessment by combined movement related potentials and co-contraction index monitoring," 2015 IEEE Biomedical Circuits and Systems Conference (BioCAS), Atlanta, GA, 2015, pp. 1-4.
- V. F. Annese and D. De Venuto, "The truth machine of involuntary movement: FPGA based cortico-muscular analysis for fall prevention," 2015 IEEE International Symposium on Signal Processing and Information Technology (ISSPIT), Abu Dhabi, 2015, pp. 553-558.
- D. De Venuto, V. F. Annese, M. Ruta, E. Di Sciascio and A. L. Sangiovanni Vincentelli, "Designing a Cyber–Physical System for Fall Prevention by Cortico–Muscular Coupling Detection," in IEEE Design & Test, vol. 33, no. 3, pp. 66-76, June 2016.
- Annese, V.F. & De Venuto, D. 2015, "On-line shelf-life prediction in perishable goods chain through the integration of WSN technology with a 1st order kinetic model", 2015 IEEE 15th International Conference on Environment and Electrical Engineering, EEEIC 2015 - Conference Proceedings, pp. 605.
- Annese, V.F., De Venuto, D., Martin, C. & Cumming, D.R.S. 2014, "Biodegradable pressure sensor for health-care", 2014 21st IEEE International Conference on Electronics, Circuits and Systems, ICECS 2014, pp. 598.
and a lot of other publications available here